Several months ago, Answerable.com changed its name to BigRock.com. If you had an existing Answerable.com account before the name change, I believe your account would have been automatically converted to a BigRock.com account.
I still had some domain names registered with Answerable.com that I sell from time to time, so these were moved to BigRock.com automatically. And since my buyers usually don’t have a BigRock.com account, they would always ask me how to create one.
If you check the BigRock.com website, it doesn’t tell you how to create an account. It’s probably because they want you to buy a domain name or another service before you can create an account.
So here is the procedure for anyone who is wondering how to to create a BigRock.com account.
[box type=”note”]You do not need to buy a domain name or any BigRock.com services to create a BigRock.com account.[/box]
Follow these steps to create a BigRock.com account.
- Go to https://www.bigrock.in/login.php. The BigRock.com login page appears.
- Fill out the New Customer Registration form on the left side of the page.
- Click Register. BigRock.com sends a confirmation email message to the email address that you specified in the New Customer Registration form.
- Check your email inbox for the confirmation email message from BigRock.com.
- If your confirmation email has arrived, you can start using your new BigRock.com account.
- Go back to https://www.bigrock.in/login.php.
- Enter your user name and password in the Existing Customers form on the right side of the page to log on to your account.
That’s it. You have completed creating a BigRock.com account. Yay!